Hello, and welcome. This site will tell you a bit about who
we are and what we do. We are a club for stay at home moms or for moms who work part time. We have a monthly calendar with
activities such as park days, play groups,field trips, and a moms night out. We have actitivies almost every day
so you can pick and choose which events you would like to attend. We also perform community service projects to help
needy children in our community. The club is a wonderful way to meet friends for you and also for your children.
* A little bit about how the club got started:
... When an
at-home mother in California, decided she was tired of being alone at home. She wanted to meet other at-home mothers and she
wanted to find other at-home children for her children to play with. When she discovered there were no other organizations
that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization
just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born.
The chapter she started was so successful, she knew mothers
in other areas must be needing the MOMS Club, too. Soon she and other volunteers were helping mothers start MOMS Clubs across
the country and around the world!
We now have 2,000+ chapters in the US alone and over 100,000 members!. We also have
International chapters starting too!
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling
- That a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children
often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have
a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way
This was one of the best decisions I made after having my first child. I have made some really great friends
and so have my children.
I have been a member for almost three years now. I am so glad for my moms club friends.
I am so thankful to have
a group of friends that I can count on.
Becoming a Member
If you are interested in learning about other MOMS Club® chapters, besides our own Sunrise chapter, please visit the official MOMS Club® International web site at www.momscluborg.
Or contact them by mail:
The International MOMS Club®
1464 Madera Rd #N191
Simi valley, CA 93065
please send a $2 payment to cover costs.
As part of the agreement with Tripod, there are pop-up ads which appear
on this site. Neither local MOMS Club® chapters nor the International MOMS Club® endorses the advertisers.